Hello, and some log furniture questions. - The Forestry Forum

Your furniture looks great! I've never done any log furniture building, from what I've read on any "green woodworking" is that you want your ...

The Forestry Forum

Do you have trees to grow? Logs to saw? A forest to manage? Chainsaws to fix? A sawmill to purchase or maintain? Timber related business to run?

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

WOODWEB's Forestry Forum - Message Index

WOODWEB is a professional industrial woodworking site. Hobbyist and homeowner woodworking questions are inappropriate. Messages should be kept reasonably short ...

Cedar For Sale - Selling / Advertising Options - Woodweb

Resources: Timber & Lumber Calculators · Forums: Sawing & Drying, Value-Added Wood Processing · Exchanges: Lumber · Galleries: Sawmill · Recent Threads at all ...

My log furniture (roundwood and timber framing forum at permies)

I'm a semi-retired(mostly just tired) cabinet maker from Texas. A few years back I got into building log furniture.

A message to Jeff Brokaw of the Forestry Forum - Sawmill and Timber

Is Jeff still sucking up donations and lying about his needs? You must have not been there for the "hard drive crash and pity party" huh? Logged.

Experience in building log furniture?? - FineWoodworking

Discussion Forum. Discussion Forum. Experience ... Am interested in building some rustic log furniture. ... harvest the wood in the spring to early ...

CENLA Forestry Forum set March 28

The CENLA Forestry Forum is set for 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 28, 2023, at the LSU AgCenter State Evacuation Shelter near LSUA on U.S. Highway ...

Alternate Cut Block | Trigvi -a Forestry Forum - YouTube

https://www.Trigvi.com - Forestry Forum AND Job Board for loggers & arborists Also, https ...

Sawmill and Timber - Index

Sawmills and Sawing ; No New Posts, Bandsaw Mills. Logs to Lumber, this is the palce! Moderator: Kirk Allen. 4510 Posts 317 Topics ; No New Posts, Circle Mills.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024